Items Needed Now:
Completed Preschool/MDO Registration Form
Registration Fee ($122)
Items Needed Later (before 1st day):
Completed Family Information Sheet
Completed Kansas State Health Forms
Completed Emergency Treatment Form
Preschool Activity Fee ($37) and/or
MDO Activity Fee ($18)
Follow These Helpful Steps
1. Check out our Preschool/Mother’s Day Out program.
2. Talk to other parents currently enrolled in the program.
3. Visit your child’s potential classroom on the day you want him/her to attend.
4. Have a discussion at home about whether our Preschool and/or MDO program is right for your family.
5. Fill out the registration application, as well as other necessary forms (Family Information Sheet, Kansas State Health forms (Medical Record form, History of Immunizations form, Child Health Assessment form), Emergency Treatment form, etc.).
6. Register online for a FACTS account (read our FACTS intro letter to parents.)
7. Submit completed enrollment forms and non-refundable application fee to the Preschool/MDO office.
8. Receive confirmation with your child’s class information.
Bethany Lutheran Preschool/MDO is pleased to offer a convenient, online method for you to pay your monthly school tuition through FACTS.
Visit the FACTS website to sign in and create an online account.
Bethany Lutheran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap or sex, in administration of its education policies, or school administered programs in accordance with the civil rights statutes of Kansas.