Growing in Christ. Rooted in Faith.
To provide a nurturing Christ-centered environment for children to develop physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.
Our goals are for our children to:
• Know the love of Jesus and see God’s love in the world around them in order to nurture faith.
• Develop skills in decision making, problem solving and self-reliance through teacher directed and child directed tasks and experiments.
• Experience success as active learners in order to develop their God-given potential and grow in self esteem.
• Grow in ability to interact positively with peers and adults.
• Develop their ability to use language, letters and numbers, represent experiences and ideas, reason logically and understand time and spatial relationships.
• Develop small and large muscle skills through music and movement.
• Have fun and grow each school day!
Bethany Lutheran Preschool is fully accredited through National Lutheran Schools Accredidation (NLSA).
Bethany Lutheran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap or sex, in administration of its education policies, or school administered programs in accordance with the civil rights statutes of Kansas.